We recognise the important contribution that volunteers can make to our school community. Volunteers can support us in a number of ways, including:
- hearing children read
- working with small groups of children
- working alongside individual children
- preparing resources to support teaching and learning
- supporting children at break and lunch times
- accompanying school visits
- accompanying children on local walks
- assisting with an after-school club
- assisting with planned social activities and school events
- assisting with fundraising activities
- supporting with administrative tasks
Our Volunteer Statement provides further information about this important role in our school.
If you are interested in joining us as a volunteer, you will need to complete a Volunteer Application Form and provide the names of two professional referees.
Please contact the school office for further information.